Welcome

Welcome to another Crux experience! A look into the everyday thoughts, inspirations, likes and interests of the Ladies of Crux

Twitter

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Armory Show

This weekend I attended The Armory Show for the first time and I was truly in awe of some of the pieces of art on display.

This show is America's leading fine art fair playing home to artists, galleries, collectors, and curators from all over the world during this one weekend in March. The show takes over Piers 92-94 in New York and people from all over and all walks of life pass through the space to see the newest wonders of the art world. Check out my pics below of the pieces that caught my eye!



This looked like a bloody body to me but I'm sure that was the idea.


This painting was just sooo fitting :+).


Look at the little ones! Too precious.


From the Zach Feuer Gallery in NY.


Pretty cool, much cleaner than the
subway I ride everyday though.













Hey girl!


Hand embroidered beads on canvas on a board. From Paris.



Paris as well.


Loved this!


THE THRILL OF IT ALL

This would be fab in a living room.


Can I please have this in my "dressing room?"


I hope that was not a real man.....

SKIN - that's what it said....?!

By Ahyiana Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment